Our three-month Intro Coaching program is a special, one-time offer that provides individuals with a unique opportunity to receive one-on-one support while they learn about and engage with key LJIST frameworks and practices.
During this program, you can expect to:
- Have quick access to LJIST Coach!
- Be supported as you address a short-term or immediate challenge;
- Gain new insights with compassionate listening and understanding;
- Experience increased capacity to trust your own thinking and have more creative approaches to your current challenge;
- Make a more informed decision about whether to engage in LJIST’s year-long Transformational Coaching Program; and,
- Identify concrete next steps for moving forward.
Your LJIST coach will support you to re-examine your current situation and your response to it using the lens of oppression theory. Additionally, you will be guided to question underlying and often unconscious assumptions and to identify creative solutions with new-found insight and understanding.This service is particularly well-suited to people who have not previously completed a LJIST program.